THE TEENEAGLE COMPETITION REQUIRES AN ONLINE REGISTRATION.
Students selected through the relevant steps participate in an English competition. If selected students will move on to participate in the National Round and then a UK Trip and competition in London.
THE COMPETITION HAS THREE ROUNDS:
– Teeneagle Online
– National Round
– UK Trip & Competition
– The online exam will be multiple choice
– The online exam should be taken at the students’ school under educator supervision under exam conditions. Students may take the online exam on their own electronic devices such as laptops, cell phones, tablets, etc.
– There are 50 questions in the exam
– Participants have 60 minutes to complete these 50 questions
– There are two categories based on the students’ grades as follows:
Grades 5, 6, 7 and 8 referred to as the EAGLETS
Grades 9, 10, 11 and 12 referred to as the EAGLES
UK TRIP & COMPETITION:
The UK Trip & competition has the following key focus factors:
– Enhancing participants and speaking skills
– 3 hours of English lessons daily
– Visits to universities with guidance around careers
– An award Ceremony to give students their awards based on their performances at competition